• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I thought I had astigmatism.

But a lot of green in your ao unless you live in a city, red would pick up faster is always what I thought

It's a very different shade and much brighter. My house is completely surrounded by woods and I've never even considered that. Even in the middle of the day in summer. But at that point you may as well rely on irons at 1/3.

Right now I have a handguard, barrel and BCG for this AR-10 and as you know that is quite the expense. After that though I will be looking at great quality optics for it and and few others that I run optics on. I will be sure to check his sales out when it comes time. Thank you for the heads up. Every little advantage helps on optics.
you know the deal. buy once cry once. I think stuff like aimpoint t2 and such hold value well and punch hard for the $. same for nice lpvo's. I am upgrading optics right now. I want as much in glass as bangs right now. Makes shooting a lot more fun for me.

you build a lot of rifles, get a couple of really nice scopes in real nice mounts you can swap around to test new builds. go for more than you want or need.

It's a very different shade and much brighter. My house is completely surrounded by woods and I've never even considered that. Even in the middle of the day in summer. But at that point you may as well rely on irons at 1/3.
Never used green always had red, maybe I need to try green and see as I have a astigmatism

images (1) (7).jpeg

The never-ending struggle
My buddy purchased a Vortex Strikefire ll and the dot in that was perfect. I think the open type red dots have to much reflective surface that blends with the dot. I can see red reflection at the bottom. I am not sure if it is a etched reticle of what but it is plain and simple dot. Not all that distortion I get from the reflex type sights. Weird!

Back
Top Bottom