• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

In case you never knew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
deaconodonnell.podbean.com_mf_web_usmhk3_Please_don_t_feed_the_trolls_atsof_547660_170_186.jpg

I and other traders have the conversation weekly about how high strung people get on the forums. Particularly, this one. And without fail, a 3 or 4 band of brothers will always unite in popping an artery. I'd love to see how these folks would handle themselves in a real "situation". :lol: I sense epic fail.

With some people you do try and get personal which is hard to be thick skinned about, but I think you're unable to tell the difference in a troll who'd trolling your troll, and a butthurt ***got. But the worst are the forum white knights, those guys suck ie, reporting google reviews of Ga firing line.

With some people you do try and get personal which is hard to be thick skinned about, but I think you're unable to tell the difference in a troll who'd trolling your troll, and a butthurt ***got. But the worst are the forum white knights, those guys suck ie, reporting google reviews of Ga firing line.
Can I get a translator over here please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom