• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In the ground, or in the fire, what's your choice for when that time comes?

Burial n the ground

• Cremation

Votes: 57 85.1%
  • Burial at Sea

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Burial in the ground.

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
What would be your preference, considering ail, price, location, tradition, etc. I made my cremation arrangements when I turned 65, a whooping $3, 500 total, out th door.

Well when you put it that way...LOL....Not an option here, but I guess I'll be buried. My Dad has a family plot and my in laws want to be cremated even though there is a family plot

Cremated.

So I could be loaded into some fireworks to be shot after the ODT swap meet held in my honor.

I want to be buried in the Georgia National Cemetery in Canton. Beautiful place - and as a veteran it's free!
That's a nice place. My childhood best friend's Dad, a WWII Capt, is buried there. I never even knew he served until he passed.

Cremated.

So I could be loaded into some fireworks to be shot after the ODT swap meet held in my honor.

I want to be buried in the Georgia National Cemetery in Canton. Beautiful place - and as a veteran it's free!
One of my Nam Brothers is there, he was a pilot in Nam and later trained 747 pilots..Ironically he is in Vault B-17 May he rest in peace!

Damn!
This thread is really depressing….
B56B884B-AA9D-4B0D-9254-7EE4ABBD30D3.gif

Back
Top Bottom