• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is anyone else looking for land?

If any of yall see anything and you're serious about it post it in this thread and I'll do the same. Curious how many acres and price per acre yall would be interested in and if you have financing available and if not how soon. Right now I'm ready. I have some good contacts at a land surveying company that could help with the dividing of the property.

We just bought 17 acres in Chatooga County. An hour 30 from Kennesaw. 30 minutes outside Rome. Way out there, but close enough to stuff we may need. Closest neighbor is a 100 acre dairy farm down the county road. And a couple trailers on acreage. The 43 acres next door is for sale, and is pretty sweet land. PM me and I'll fill you in if you want. We've been working with a land broker to find the right acreage.

Nothing wrong with Cave Spring. Its a little town, but only 20 mins from Rome and 20 mins from Centre/Cedar Bluff.
Ive also read they have no restrictions

I have kids and a Rv Camper company but would live in my rv till i built my house and that seems to be ok out there. Schools dont look amazing but im not raising scientist they just need to be handymen making 250k a year here soon lol

Ive also read they have no restrictions

I have kids and a Rv Camper company but would live in my rv till i built my house and that seems to be ok out there. Schools dont look amazing but im not raising scientist they just need to be handymen making 250k a year here soon lol
Not going to happen in Floyd county...In an RV park yes but not on your land..

I would strongly recommend against buying land WITH someone. If you buy in bulk and then legally partition it out, knock yourselves out. Far, far, FAR too many variables in the future to have that communal 'dream' you may be envisioning. OP says "split". Hopefully that means partition.

I have a nice spot in Banks county, over 8 acres, surrounded by much larger acreage on all sides, on a river, cabin, small pond, 200 yard shooting 'range'. I'll be selling it soon (but enough people have already expressed interest so I won't list it).

Good luck hunting. Greatest purchase I ever made.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom