• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is checking out visitors at home with gun behind your back ‘disorderly conduct’?

Why the hell was this ever allowed to tie up our court system?

No laws were broken.

That being said, there is probably more to this story than is being told.
That's exacty what I was thinking. I would file a complaint against the arresting officer. It might not go anywhere, but If I have to waste time and money defending myself against erroneous charges, then I want the state to feel the pain too.

If I'm farther than arms reach from my EDC it's because I'm within arms reach of one of the OTHER guns secreted around the house.

IMO, the only thing the woman did wrong was hiding it behind her back in the first place. Now I CC and firmly believe in having an ace in the hole, but if you come to my home, you need to know up-front and plain tgat I AM armed and will exercise my rights if need be.

If I'm farther than arms reach from my EDC it's because I'm within arms reach of one of the OTHER guns secreted around the house.

IMO, the only thing the woman did wrong was hiding it behind her back in the first place. Now I CC and firmly believe in having an ace in the hole, but if you come to my home, you need to know up-front and plain tgat I AM armed and will exercise my rights if need be.

Why is it wrong to hide the weapon behind your back in your home or property?

Same here. When someone pulls up in a car and stops all the way at the end of my driveway and the car is mostly hidden from my view by the bushes, and they beat on my door like I owe them money while they're having a loud argument with someone on the phone at the same time, you're damn right I'm standing on the other side of the door with a gun in my hand. When it came up in conversation at work, I was told that I'm just looking for an excuse to shoot somebody. :rolleyes:

Under those circumstances? This is me answering the door....

i58.tinypic.com_34qr7ko.jpg

Why is it wrong to hide the weapon behind your back in your home or property?
why do you feel you need to hide what you have every right to and a responsibility to have on your own property? Why would you NOT want to save some fools life, as well as your own stress by leaving your intention to act correctly ambiguous by hiding the simple truth.

Writing ambiguously applied tickets is SOP for dealing with the unwashed masses. Allowing this to go to the state supreme court is why we voted for Trump.

Writing ambiguously applied tickets is SOP for dealing with the unwashed masses. Allowing this to go to the state supreme court is why we voted for Trump.

Just to clarify, there were no tickets written.

It was a civil matter between private parties -note that each party has the same name.

Trump has, and will have, nothing to do with state level civil matters.

Just to clarify, there were no tickets written.

It was a civil matter between private parties -note that each party has the same name.

Trump has, and will have, nothing to do with state level civil matters.

Why you gotta bring all these facts. I liked my version better. lol

Back
Top Bottom