• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

Money tight? Naw, plenty of these douches out on the lakes soon enough.
6CCB8401-C56D-49E0-A403-EF5862BF05C7.jpeg
* lifted truck to tow boat sold separately for another 100k.

According to everyone in this group, no stats are to be trusted no matter where they originate.

If I use stats that go against someone’s beliefs, they say the stats are bs and somehow corrupt. If I use stats they agree with, they won’t question it in the least. lol.

Personally, I look at stats from multiple sources that have data to support.
I know what things cost me, and I witnessed the “employment issues”.
Doesn’t take any real intellectual skill set to see those figures are complete fabrication.

Some people have plenty of money for expensive vacations...

A mother in Washington, DC, spent thousands of dollars on a lavish vacation after receiving money from a taxpayer-funded program to help low-income people.

The D.C. government’s pilot program was issued in 2022 to offer more than 100 low-income mothers $10,800 to assess how cash payments with no strings attached could help a family in the future, the Washington Post reported February 1.

Some people have plenty of money for expensive vacations...

A mother in Washington, DC, spent thousands of dollars on a lavish vacation after receiving money from a taxpayer-funded program to help low-income people.
Gots to has priorities.

Exactly. People act like this is magically the fault of one single person.
One azzhole at the top can really screw things up. Drugs always soar when Democrats are in office, even in the most secure building in the world and no one knows who or how they got there, Keystone Pipeline and other environmental BS rules, the border wall, and catch and release. The main thing that Biden did was screw up world peace. Biden sucks just like all Democrats.

So, to answer the OP's question: Yep. It's tight. The landlord sold my house to me. We would like to move into s something a bit smaller now the kids are moving out. We pulled some equity out of the house and made some improvements, but we still have mortgage payment higher than our rent was.
So for me to continue with my hobbies, I sell stuff I'm not using anymore.

Back
Top Bottom