• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It may be time to call it quits.

Bypass you are so fulla crap.That aint happening and you know it.Sell them tickets walking Bud.hahaha

I can only carry two.

Which two might depend on the situation though. I've read plenty of people talk about the "one rifle" setup. It's great in theory. Even in practice, I focus on just a couple firearms.

In my garage I have about six hammers. There's' one that I use 90% of the time. The others are very useful 10% of the time. There's no need to get rid of them. Obviously, I know what I'd pick if I could only have one. That's not the case though so why would I force it on myself?

I call BS anyway ;)

Hank jr. said a man only needed...
"A shotgun..A rifle..and a 4wheel drive...and a country boy can survive..

I have all 3..guess im set.

Absolutely. My wife is at this point as well.
Yeah bro.

Bypass you are so fulla crap.That aint happening and you know it.Sell them tickets walking Bud.hahaha
;)

good choices
Agreed.

hey i only own 2. My AR and my glock. Its nice when it comes to keeping up with ammo but but then gun envy sets in. Maybe its just me
Once you have had em all it goes away.

This is what I hear when my wife tells me no more!

[video=youtube_share;l4UFQWKjy_I]http://youtu.be/l4UFQWKjy_I[/video]

LOL :thumb:

Yeah... but then what would you do with all of you spare time and money?
Go fishing. :)

Which two might depend on the situation though. I've read plenty of people talk about the "one rifle" setup. It's great in theory. Even in practice, I focus on just a couple firearms.

In my garage I have about six hammers. There's' one that I use 90% of the time. The others are very useful 10% of the time. There's no need to get rid of them. Obviously, I know what I'd pick if I could only have one. That's not the case though so why would I force it on myself?

I call BS anyway ;)
Yeah I am an addict.

Beware of the man with one gun, he likely knows how to use it well.
No doubt. :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

Hank jr. said a man only needed...
"A shotgun..A rifle..and a 4wheel drive...and a country boy can survive..

I have all 3..guess im set.
Same here but I went a little overboard on the shotgun and rifle bit. ;)

Back
Top Bottom