• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leave the safe or move it?

Cruisers460

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
75   0
Reaction score
OK, probably the wrong forum to ask this but... Sometime in the next few months or years I'm moving. I'm trying to decide if I should leave a large gun safe or move it. Basically would a safe bring any extra money on the sale of the house, enough to leave one and buy another. I'm told the current safe is worth about $4000. Move is about 140 miles and might just cost a bit. Opinions?

Many variables, if it can be moved without to many obstacles, move it. Professional safe movers can give you the best advice. Should be way more cost effective to move as opposed to buying a new one. Do the math. Good luck.

The safe in my house was sold to me by the old owner. I gave him what he wanted, which was $250. He just didn't want to move it.

SafeCracka and I have talked about it and I may end up talking him into moving it for me. It's a bit out of his way though. I'm trying to talk him into a vacation on Tybee and throwing my safe off the trailer as he passes near by! Pic of SafeCracka about to put it in the house I'm moving from.

1642786493029.png

Back
Top Bottom