• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Misrepresented Item and the true story behind it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it absolutely disgusting that folks on this site would insult one of the best pistolsmiths in GA simply because of his name. Actually, the racist overtones are just disgusting period - regardless who they are directed towards. If this is the kind of banter that OS wants on his site - his choice I guess. BTW, putting a smiley after an insult does not change the fact that it was an insult...

Originally Posted by B. Byrd
S. Slim is first class.............
^^^^^
THIS...having dealt w/Dale in the past, I believe him to as HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY as anyone here, and more Trustworthy than SOME--as this whole "Episode" bears out--I'll "Trade" w/Slim ANYTIME!....mikey357

This^ is good enough for me. Truth often has a date time group. Hopefully the appropriate feedback will be updated in order to help others.

Thanks S. Slim for clarifying your position.

I find it absolutely disgusting that folks on this site would insult one of the best pistolsmiths in GA simply because of his name. Actually, the racist overtones are just disgusting period - regardless who they are directed towards. If this is the kind of banter that OS wants on his site - his choice I guess. BTW, putting a smiley after an insult does not change the fact that it was an insult...
Very well said.
Edit: The offending post has been removed.

Last edited:
I hope you wear a helmet.It is a long fall down off that high horse your on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom