• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Move over law ticket????

Yep.

This law is all about revenue generation.

I'm always on here defending cops. I think most are good people. But 500 and up for this kind of subjective bull**** is ****ed up.

(I guess too many got in trouble for sitting in a downtown window and flipping traffic lights from green straight to red when an out of town car approached. So this is a good way to gin up some good coin.)

Its only $500 if the officer is able to make his/her case. See one of the great things about this country is that people are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt either during a bench trial or tried by a jury of their peers.

And it isnt for revenue, its to provide ramifications for the people that drive with their head up their asses and hit emergency workes on the side of the road.

Hey you wanna have some fun? Ask the judge to go on the record that you are a party to the Constitution of the United States of America. Make sure to include "of America".

Good luck with that ****. I've tried it 3 times. They won't answer.

They all know that document is just toilet paper.

Its only $500 if the officer is able to make his/her case. See one of the great things about this country is that people are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt either during a bench trial or tried by a jury of their peers.

And it isnt for revenue, its to provide ramifications for the people that drive with their head up their asses and hit emergency workes on the side of the road.

It's bullcrap. And you know it.

This is only the 3rd citation of my life. (And it costs 4 times what the others did-combined.) I've been driving for @30 years. I don't speed, I don't do anything irresponsible. But one blind hill, and one douche who wants to make some money for his already spoiled redneck county.....

The law was designed to put people in impossible situations and have them pay. Don't hand me a line about emergency workers. Its more dangerous for me to check my blind spot and find someone there than it is to put my full attention on keep my car safely in my lane-and away from said emergency workers.

And "prove" doesn't have anything to do with subjective crap like visually estimating speed. Next time, I will slam on brakes, wait for a whole string of cars to do the same thing to avoid rear ending me-and the dash cam can "visually estimate" my middle finger.

Last edited:
Do it. Then get a citation for improper stopping. You think the ticket is bs. Fine. Go fight it. But stop pissing and moaning about how unfair it is.

Maybe next time you get stopped it will be because you didnt move over for a wambulance.

I got one of these tickets a few years ago, the catch all you guy's are missing is, the be prepared to stop part.
Solicitor told me that if you can not get over when coming up on flashing lights, you must slow down and be able to come to a complete stop safely until you pass, there is no set speed limit and just slowing down doesn't count.
Luckily she reduced it to speeding, still cost me $125.

Minimum safe speed should also come into play here and have some relevance...

Last edited:
Do it. Then get a citation for improper stopping. You think the ticket is bs. Fine. Go fight it. But stop pissing and moaning about how unfair it is.

Maybe next time you get stopped it will be because you didnt move over for a wambulance.

That's OK.

You get to throw stones all you want because of "professional discretion." I know exactly how that works, bro.

Cops don't make mistakes or ever make a poor judgment HA HA HA HA :rolleyes:
It's bullcrap. And you know it.

This is only the 3rd citation of my life. (And it costs 4 times what the others did-combined.) I've been driving for @30 years. I don't speed, I don't do anything irresponsible. But one blind hill, and one douche who wants to make some money for his already spoiled redneck county.....

The law was designed to put people in impossible situations and have them pay. Don't hand me a line about emergency workers. Its more dangerous for me to check my blind spot and find someone there than it is to put my full attention on keep my car safely in my lane-and away from said emergency workers.

And "prove" doesn't have anything to do with subjective crap like visually estimating speed. Next time, I will slam on brakes, wait for a whole string of cars to do the same thing to avoid rear ending me-and the dash cam can "visually estimate" my middle finger.
Sound like a honest mistake not intended like speeding and you no you were speeding I think the cop should have taken that in consideration

That's OK.

You get to throw stones all you want because of "professional discretion." I know exactly how that works, bro.

We are living in a time that I aware of the highest level of corruption from government paid employees...

So professional discretion is beyond laughable... at times it is pretty much pathetic....

Back
Top Bottom