• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Move over law ticket????

I got one of these tickets a few years ago, the catch all you guy's are missing is, the be prepared to stop part.
Solicitor told me that if you can not get over when coming up on flashing lights, you must slow down and be able to come to a complete stop safely until you pass, there is no set speed limit and just slowing down doesn't count.
Luckily she reduced it to speeding, still cost me $125.

Took a little digging through the closet but I finally found it . . . lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150606_141316883.jpg
    IMG_20150606_141316883.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 38
And I am genuinely interested to hear how the OP's case works out. I know they are very expensive citations and while I do write 3-5 a month, it is only to the ones that I feel that their violation produces a serious danger . . . and for what its worth, I LOVE cameras . . . they're the eye that never blinks. Have more cases plead out due to incriminating video footage than anything else. . . . lol.

There was a guy right next to me in the fast lane. When I started to slow, he slowed and I couldn't get over.

Heck-the distance from when I first saw the lights Til I passed the officer was only about 60 yards. It was a blind hill

I would have went to court and tried to explain that one

And I am genuinely interested to hear how the OP's case works out. I know they are very expensive citations and while I do write 3-5 a month, it is only to the ones that I feel that their violation produces a serious danger . . . and for what its worth, I LOVE cameras . . . they're the eye that never blinks. Have more cases plead out due to incriminating video footage than anything else. . . . lol.

I wouldn't have such belly ache with it if it were not over a blind hill.

That is just retarded. If I had diverted my attention to slamming on brakes enough to really be able to stop in that short of a distance, I would have been much more of a danger than just maintaining my lane.

And yes, I did slow down some. I can't prove it, but he can't prove otherwise either.

Im driving home from south ga now

**** YOU COOK COUNTY SHERIFFS, YOU ARE MONEY MONKEY ****BAGS

Now, im in a subway typing this, but i havent even gone but a third of the way home and already seen a dozen cops pulling people over

Saw cooks county get someone not an hour ago for move over. Not one, but two sheriffs cars had pulled someone to the left side of 75. I get over cause i can, but there is a column of cars half a mile up road. They cant move over, the back car pulls out and lights the lead car up (i think).

That means douchebag was in car waiting for an opportunity to **** someone

Better question.........why the hell are ****y little town.sheriffs offices allowed to camp out and patrol interstates?

Just saying, maybe this a good reason people dont respect police

Yep.

This law is all about revenue generation.

I'm always on here defending cops. I think most are good people. But 500 and up for this kind of subjective bull**** is ****ed up.

(I guess too many got in trouble for sitting in a downtown window and flipping traffic lights from green straight to red when an out of town car approached. So this is a good way to gin up some good coin.)

Last edited:
Hey you wanna have some fun? Ask the judge to go on the record that you are a party to the Constitution of the United States of America. Make sure to include "of America".

Good luck with that ****. I've tried it 3 times. They won't answer.

Back
Top Bottom