• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My son is hooked for life.

jpdriver

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
1   0
Reaction score
We hit rock creek this morning for some trout fishing. Fishing was a little tough but he out fished me! (as it should be). He's 10 and has been on the trout streams before but this time was different. He was serious about catching them and worked hard at it. Before long he had 4 to my 1. We headed up to the hatchery where I added 3 more to the cooler and he 1. We both enjoyed every moment and just listening to him go on about his experience was worth the world to me.

Sounds great, I may go there tomorrow with my son, what are they hitting on?
Powerbait redworms in a jar. Get some #6 hooks and real light sinkers. Get the 1/4 ounce Panther martin spinners in the color in the picture and red top balls of fire. When you miss one on the spinner swap up and throw them a worm or salmon egg and they will usually hit it. These thing's are all I carry to a trout stream and I usually limit out every time.
cdn2.bigcommerce.com_server2000_e085a_products_1129_images_30579af75024c14bbcdb737d84ccabe688b.jpg
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Powerbait redworms in a jar. Get some #6 hooks and real light sinkers. Get the 1/4 ounce Panther martin spinners in the color in the picture and red top balls of fire. When you miss one on the spinner swap up and throw them a worm or salmon egg and they will usually hit it. These thing are all I carry to a trout stream and I usually limit out every time.
cdn2.bigcommerce.com_server2000_e085a_products_1129_images_30579af75024c14bbcdb737d84ccabe688b.jpg
[Broken External Image]:
Going to Walmart!

Back
Top Bottom