• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Cz triggers are exceptional, even for a DA long pull, its so smooth. Can't wait to feel their striker fire trigger. Wouldn't be surprised if it tops the Walther PPQ trigger than many say is the best around.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The PPQ is awesome. A fantastic trigger and a stunningly accurate barrel. If the 10 even comes close to that out of the box I'll be impressed.

Supposed to have an amazing trigger also 4.4-4.5lb

that's a pretty good trigger pull for duty designed CZ. while easily achieved with a simple spring change in even most CZ duty design weapons out of the box that good.
some of the more competition design CZ are even lighter than that.
I have a Tanfoglio Elite Match that came out of the box right at 4 pounds and smooth as butter, did a bit of lighter main spring and plunger spring and it looks about 3 1/2 pounds now.
This is a Single action CZ design target type pistol and way to light of a trigger for me to carry.

Just saw this. Interesting he backed off his claim about the trigger a bit... but if he was shooting a pre-production, hand-fitted gun at CZ it makes sense it would have a great trigger.

Still sounds pretty amazing, but I'll definitely be waiting for the threaded model.

I hope it will be threaded in 1/2x28, and not the European thread. I do not want to buy another booster.
I like that Glock 19 holster will fit C10c.

Back
Top Bottom