• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

My 85b is. First handgun I've ever owned. Scared the crap out of me how accurate it was (and I was) right off the bat! I've shot several other well known accurate guns - like the Beratta 92fs, but the CZ beats them - hands down.
Starting to get my interest up on the CZ's. The 43 is a good CCP

That's interesting/good to hear. I'll take that into consideration on my thoughts to sample run a P938.
I would definitely test one before buying, I owned a P238 several years ago and it was a great gun, but got rid of it only because it was the only .380 that I had. Have not shot a 938

That's interesting/good to hear. I'll take that into consideration on my thoughts to sample run a P938.

Don't get me wrong, the P938 is a very nice gun....rock solid & quality through & through. Maybe it was just me. I tried 115, 124, 135 & 147 grain rounds and couldn't narrow groups at 7 yards. Vs a Glock 43 that did it, no problem.
Damn - talking myself into another gun!! If I got the 43, I might get rid of the LCP....but I do like the pocket 380. The P238 is a very nice one, but I'm wondering if I could shoot any better with it.
Now - Where were we on the P-10 C? End of the Month, February? (Gun money burning a hole in my pocket)

Back
Top Bottom