• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

If the trigger is as good as MAC says then sign me up for one in FDE or with the threaded barrel. Hopefully there will be some decent aftermarket night sights for it also.

If the trigger is as good as MAC says then sign me up for one in FDE or with the threaded barrel. Hopefully there will be some decent aftermarket night sights for it also.
Sounds like the take the existing P07/09 sights. So there's some options out there.

I'll be going Dawson fiber optic when I get my hands on one.

Sounds like the take the existing P07/09 sights. So there's some options out there.

I'll be going Dawson fiber optic when I get my hands on one.
I have never looked at Dawson sights. What is it about them that you like?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I have never looked at Dawson sights. What is it about them that you like?

Some of the best designed stuff on the market. They'll make any size you want if they don't already make it. Quick (and free) shipping usually.

The offer plain black, night and fiber options.

Been super interested in this. Been wanting a new compact 9 to fit that niche since my 19 went bye bye to make room for my 17L. If the trigger is as good as MAC says it is and if it can be below the MSRP of 500 I am game.

Reactions: CSA
I agree with that, the 07 isn't as nice a fit in my hand as the SP01. I've been thinking about a P01 if the 07 doesn't work out. If I understand right, the P01 is good for concealed carry. Isn't it a little smaller than the SP01?

The SP-01 is more a full sized version (think G17) and the P01 is closer to a carry-sized gun (think G19).

Back
Top Bottom