• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

You know, I am wondering if they are going to do something extra for the first round of pre orders, due to the huge delay. Maybe an extra mag or two? Mail in of course.
You still believe in the tooth fairy? Dontcha? :)

CZ is nortorious for slow product launches. They aren't including jack for free.

Shadow 2's are finally rolling in... They only announced it LAST year at SHOT

So if you have a P10c before April 2018... that means they're getting better at launching products.

I agree with that, the 07 isn't as nice a fit in my hand as the SP01. I've been thinking about a P01 if the 07 doesn't work out. If I understand right, the P01 is good for concealed carry. Isn't it a little smaller than the SP01?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
My EDC is a P-01. I don't have any problem concealing it with just an untucked long t-shirt and an IWB holster. It has got some weight to it due to it being all metal. But, it's quite a bit smaller and lighter than the SP-01. I have an SP-01 as my bedside gun with laser/light combo.

My EDC is a P-01. I don't have any problem concealing it with just an untucked long t-shirt and an IWB holster. It has got some weight to it due to it being all metal. But, it's quite a bit smaller and lighter than the SP-01. I have an SP-01 as my bedside gun with laser/light combo.
That's good to know, thanks for the info. I will end up finding a P-01. Cajun has my SP-01. Waiting them to get it upgraded, like it wasn't perfect already, lol

That's good to know, thanks for the info. I will end up finding a P-01. Cajun has my SP-01. Waiting them to get it upgraded, like it wasn't perfect already, lol

Cajun is money well spent. (Unless you have a P-01 omega)

Glad I jumped back to my Cajun Carry piece!
20170330_073131.jpg

FYI, the PCR is basically the same thing as the P-01, it just doesn't have the rail. If you do wind up getting the P-01, you'll want to replace the sights. The factory sights that come with it are pretty crappy. They are not the night sights that come with the SP-01.

Still hard to believe the release has been delayed this long. If it was a flaw in manufacturing, hopefully they nip it in the bud before it gets to the public on the first go around. Consumers will only be patient for so long.

doubt if they found a problem in the design/weapon, I would bet like usual CZ just is not going to try to churn out 10 million of these and skip on the quality, reliabilty, and testing before leaving the factory.
One needs to remember that WE (USA) is the secondary market for CZ.

FYI, the PCR is basically the same thing as the P-01, it just doesn't have the rail. If you do wind up getting the P-01, you'll want to replace the sights. The factory sights that come with it are pretty crappy. They are not the night sights that come with the SP-01.

A few other differences, mostly like the dovetails fro the sights are different so aftermarket sites are more limited for the PCR, the P-01 takes the regular old 75 sights.
the sights are phosphorescent (glow in the dark) and small dots, I understand a request by the Police in the Europe section that use the weapon, I agree really sucky for my use.
also the P-01 is available as the omega that can be switched from thumb safety to de-cocker, although those models are true unicorns.
pretty much the same pistols though really.

ahh, YEP!
P-01 is carry, Sp-01 Tactical is range toy basically.
although I would carry either, although I have 2 Tanfoglio (EAA) witness one in 10 MM and 1 in 38 super that have as about the same capacity and a lot more energy than the Sp-01 9 MM and they are actually just a tad lighter as well.

ahh, YEP!
P-01 is carry, Sp-01 Tactical is range toy basically.
although I would carry either, although I have 2 Tanfoglio (EAA) witness one in 10 MM and 1 in 38 super that have as about the same capacity and a lot more energy than the Sp-01 9 MM and they are actually just a tad lighter as well.
I'd love to have a 38 super!!

Back
Top Bottom