• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Biggest thing for me is the trigger. Leaps and bounds better than the glock.
I know plenty of top notch shooters that can run a Glock to it's ragged edge.
The p10c trigger very well may be "better"... but does that equal better shooting from it's owners? We shall see! :boxing:

I lnow for me I am a better shoot with my p10c vs my glocks.
What metric was used to measure?

Making small groups on a square range?

- What's the grouping size difference?
- What's the cadence of the shots?
- What distance?

Are all other variables equal?

I'm not saying it can't make an improvement... just want to separate internet "facts" and opinion from real world facts.

What metric was used to measure?

Making small groups on a square range?

- What's the grouping size difference?
- What's the cadence of the shots?
- What distance?

Are all other variables equal?

I'm not saying it can't make an improvement... just want to separate internet "facts" and opinion from real world facts.
I haven't practiced with my p10c yet, but I'm much much better with my sp01 cajunized, than any of the Glocks I own now, or have owned in the past. Both at 15 yds out to 25 yds. Unbelievable difference, that pistol is just the King of my collection.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I haven't practiced with my p10c yet, but I'm much much better with my sp01 cajunized, than any of the Glocks I own now, or have owned in the past. Both at 15 yds out to 25 yds. Unbelievable difference, that pistol is just the King of my collection.

Not arguing that CZ's aren't an amazing platform. I've just gone to the Shadow 2 for USPSA shooting myself.

Just hate to see folks always chasing the next great gun that will improve their shooting, when it's almost always the lacking fundamentals that are the issue! ;)

Not arguing that CZ's aren't an amazing platform. I've just gone to the Shadow 2 for USPSA shooting myself.

Just hate to see folks always chasing the next great gun that will improve their shooting, when it's almost always the lacking fundamentals that are the issue! ;)
Yeah true, I agree with ya there. I've been doing a lot of comparison shooting, and platform differences do seem to affect my accuracy and shooting comfort, grip, etc. Glocks never feel great in my hand, tho they are incredibly reliable.

Just got back from trying out my new p10c. The trigger is definitely better than my Glocks. The trigger seems to be a lot closer back than the Glocks which would take me some getting used to as I have very long hands.

Back
Top Bottom