• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No License for Concealed Carry!

I didn’t see anyone criticizing the law Sir.
I am surprised.
Constitutional carry, which I agree, open carry, is one thing.
Now, ALL the bad boys that wants to steal and invade your house are protected by the same law as well.
I came to know about this, because a guy that I know, which has a not so good past, was carrying a concealed; I told him he couldn’t and he said “You’re behind with the news, Governor has signed into law that ANYBODY can carry concealed now.”
And to add to that in this state LEO whether you carry concealed or open, must have probable cause to even ask you why you have one..

I am surprised.
Now, ALL the bad boys that wants to steal and invade your house are protected by the same law as well.
I came to know about this, because a guy that I know, which has a not so good past, was carrying a concealed; I told him he couldn’t and he said “You’re behind with the news, Governor has signed into law that ANYBODY can carry concealed now.”
Lol, the “guy you know “ is an idiot. If he was prohibited in the past from legally buying or carrying a firearm then the same laws apply.

He sounds like a lot of dumbass liberals that kept saying “HE ALLOWED ANYONE TO CARRY NOW “.

This is the same argument that Stacy & ‘em keep parroting. But the fact is, the bad characters already were carrying without the law. Didn’t matter if they had a permit or not. The only people disadvantaged were the law abiding folks.

Only thing the law did now was allow regular law abiding citizens to carry without fear of punishment and without the state taxing them to do so. I actually feel a little bit safer knowing that people are now allowed to have something on their person to protect themselves without government overreach…

I am surprised.
Let’s be honest, all the bad boys breaking into your house don’t give a flying flip about a license anyway😂

I read an article (WSB, I think) about a guy who keeps having his a barber shop on MLK get shot up with all of the rolling gun battles down there. He blames this new law on the increase in violence in his neighborhood.
First rule of business is what? Location… location… location…

I was referring to the statement made by another member that it “isn’t all that great”. That’s in my opinion like saying why bother pass good laws if not everyone is passing good laws, just a defeated Eeyore type mind set instead recognising how much progress it is from have to ask big brother. Maybe I misunderstood the post though.
That was my post and I worded that poorly. I didn't intend to imply that Const Carry was a bad thing at all (I believe I stated isn't all that great). What I was speaking to was that from a CCW standpoint Const carry doesn't do much for CCW if you're travelling outside of the State and the surrounding States don't honor it. So a WCP is still needed to legally carry elsewhere.

What I should have said was Const carry is awesome but we need all States to put it into place so we can carry as we see fit regardless of what State we are in. :thumb:

I read an article (WSB, I think) about a guy who keeps having his a barber shop on MLK get shot up with all of the rolling gun battles down there. He blames this new law on the increase in violence in his neighborhood.
And I’m guessing a lot of the gun battles involve his customers.

BB6FA641-9C19-4797-B8D0-731763BB3619.jpeg

Yes, "constitutional carry" means
this is legal now, Extendo clip sticking out of the back of your Glock Fo-Tae,
no holster,
saggin' pants, etc.

And even if the person is not actually legal to carry a gun because they are not eligible to get a GWL, nobody would know that, and no cop can stop the person to check their background.

Back
Top Bottom