• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No tax stamp and instant BG check for suppressor, YES PLEASE

On this topic, I guess we would need to remove these from NFA trusts... or would we?

Good question.

I would think it could be made to apply retroactively. In that case, you should no longer need anything.

Of course, there is no telling. Congress can **** up a wet dream.

I got a response from Senator Isakson. It said Blah Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah Blah. Not a quote, just my interpretation of what the email said.

Yeah, they have a generic form reply that they send out of you don't fit into a particular category that reminds me of the adults on Charlie Brown's Christmas. You know they're talking but you don't understand a single word...

That's OK they, as long as they count it as one more 'for' the HSA.

I just did an e-mail invitation as follows, to the writer of said article.

Mr Nanos,

I am a worn out Viet Nam Veteran that has a 60% hearing loss due to combat. I would strongly suggest before you publish your opinion on suppressors, you get first hand knowledge. I would be more than happy to have you come out to my range, and see first hand what they are and how they preform..Hollywood is a poor example, of what a suppressor sounds like. It was said one time that a person only proves how ignorant they are about a topic, when they open their mouth. You Sir have done it for all to see, I for one am very glad HB-60 bill was passed here in Georgia for hunting. You can hear a shot quite well, but not enough to hurt ones ears. It is no more dangerous than the sling a hunter uses, to carry his or her firearm...I hope that you will accept my invitation.
Same situation but with 80% loss ! I'll go with. I'll buy the tacos. No fish tho !

You know I will speak to the unsaid . I'm willing to bet there's more illegal suppressors than legal right now ! Just go to eBay ! Last gun show at Atlanta Expo there were guys selling kits / parts in the open and doing a VERY good business !

You know I will speak to the unsaid . I'm willing to bet there's more illegal suppressors than legal right now ! Just go to eBay ! Last gun show at Atlanta Expo there were guys selling kits / parts in the open and doing a VERY good business !

There are a hell of a lot of traps out there.

I used to see ads for "Drop in auto sears" and "lightning links" in shotgun news all the time.

The fun part was the company selling them was "PDQ" and they only took cash on delivery. "PDQ" was an inside joke amongst the feds for "prison damn quick."

I also know a few dealers who have been approached by a guy who is trying to play dumb (like he just found something in his dead grandfather's closet,) and sell them an AR or AK with the evil hole for the sear.

Back
Top Bottom