• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nothing can drive you insane faster than.........

Just the 22's. I just turn on the garden hose, use a high pressure nozzle and spray it out. Then dry it as best as I can, spray brake parts cleaned to dissipate water, dry thar out, lightly oil. 22 gets powder every where, and I'm too lazy to be brushing and patching nooks and crannies.

Please hand over you man card, it has been revoked

Please hand over you man card, it has been revoked

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364098962.269080.jpg

Is that safe on guns? I've never heard of using foaming engine cleaner, although it sure sounds like it would work like a champ.

as long as it doesn't touch plastic it cleans the metal good and doesn't remove the bluing or external coating form the guns
and its not as strong as brake cleaner so it will discolor plastic but not really acid away and warp/melt it, but my advice keep it away from plastic

as long as it doesn't touch plastic it cleans the metal good and doesn't remove the bluing or external coating form the guns
and its not as strong as brake cleaner so it will discolor plastic but not really acid away and warp/melt it, but my advice keep it away from plastic

I don't know that my guns ever get so dirty that I would feel justified using foaming engine cleaner. I'm more comfortable using a bore snake, with or without solvent.

Back
Top Bottom