• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NRA sells out gun owners

Ole wayne was on hannity. He thinks they should be regulated similar to full auto.
that also may be a ploy. they need to clarify, and how can the left scream " BAD NRA".
its kinda a win win, or its a lose lose for us. unfortunately only time will tell.
but if we lose bumpfires, keep drop ins and binaries, and take the "bad nra" blame game from the left. it could be helpful in the future..
now, i am not supporting the nra's stance. but i am not condemning them for it yet..
sometimes in chess, you give up your queen, to capture their king. or in the case of bumpfires, you give up a pawn that looks like a dog chewed it up, and dropped it in poop..

I get it but a mans gotta stand for his principles. This **** is a mall ninja as it comes, but we have to understand the shooter knew his target. He was shooting into a barrel of fish hence all the guns for jams. Next it will be mandatory buy limits and gun show loophole and this site will be reduced to chat.

The BATFE already reviewed the bump stock issue some years ago during the Obama admin and and found that they did not result in "any automatic function when installed."

http://www.slidefire.com/downloads/BATFE.pdf
http://www.slidefire.com/downloads/BATFE.pdf
upload_2017-10-5_22-39-17.png

Let's also clarify that piece of paper is nothing but and As easy to change as what we saw with the brace shoulder ruling. All it takes is a re draft.

Just a question. Do you NRA guys vote for the NRA board members or are you a member just for the cool sticker and cheap ass hat? THAT is how you affect change in the organization. Just like you would if Cynthia Mckinney was running in your district - you vote them OUT! You don't run and hide, you keep fighting just like you did during the 8 long Obama years. I like Larry Pratt and thought he did a great job standing up for the 2nd Amendment and American gun owners after Newtown. The question I have is what has GOA actually done? The little I know about them seems to be a lot of smoke vs fire. (Looks like 1.5 mil GOA members VS. 5 mil NRA members). I am going to join GOA, just not clear on what their impact is? If not the NRA or GOA then who picks up the 2A mantle? Please answer with facts vs emotion. I'm not interested in a rant fest. Just honest input and answers.

Back
Top Bottom