• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NWO Project Endgame; put the tin foil on

Why dont they bring back stoning and tar & feathers? It would be so much slower than the GUILLOTINES. I mean there already going to spend 50 years to get the job, why not streach it out a bit longer. Im sorry but Mr. obama idalizes Hitler not Napoleon. Gas chambers and ovens I would have believed but guillotines couldnt make less sence if they told me they were to be operated by unicorns.

Why dont they bring back stoning and tar & feathers? It would be so much slower than the GUILLOTINES. I mean there already going to spend 50 years to get the job, why not streach it out a bit longer. Im sorry but Mr. obama idalizes Hitler not Napoleon. Gas chambers and ovens I would have believed but guillotines couldnt make less sence if they told me they were to be operated by unicorns.

Actually the use of the guillotines would be genius to achieve these ends. Hundreds of people at a time could watch as opposed to ovens which would be closed off. If the goal is to get people down with the "NWO" what better way to convince them.

Of course I call BS all over this but I thought I'd share.

Back
Top Bottom