• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NY Gun Laws....

rdogger

Default rank 5000+ posts
I Pretty Much Hate People
317   0
Reaction score
Owners of larger mags would have a year to sell the "hi-cap" mags out of state. If caught with a "hi-cap" mag, owner will face a misdemeanor. Mags proposed to be limited from 10 down to 7.

Well F me.

If I were a NY resident, I would find an illegal 33rd mag to defend my home at the risk of as slap on the wrist.

How would the 7rd mag thing work, It's not like manufacturers are going to start building 7rd mags to comply with a single state....or would they?

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-seals-1st-state-gun-laws-since-newtown-074653716.html

Also this.........In another provision, a therapist who believes a mental health patient made a credible threat to use a gun illegally would be required to report it to a mental health director who would have to notify the state. A patient's gun could be taken from him or her.

They will continue to make mags like they do now but will have a blocker kit where you can block off the mag. Either the factory will do it or the owner might have to, not sure. So the mag will look regular but be pinned or blocked at 7. Thats how most 10-15 round mags are in states with those limits.

Thank god this is gonna get pushed thru. Can you just imagine how many live's will be saved now in the state of New York by limiting cartridge capacity?

Back
Top Bottom