• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NY Gun Laws....

Not to mention, I am SURE all Law Enforcement would NEED to follow the LAW as well. Just to ensure they are not Overtaken and a "bad Person" use the weapon. Also, Isn't the UN in or Very NEAR New York?

How would the 7rd mag thing work, It's not like manufacturers are going to start building 7rd mags to comply with a single state....or would they?

Depends how big the state is. There's lots of firearms that are "CA Compliant". I'm sure they chose an odd number to increase the cost.

In all reality, the price of an item should go down if there is less of a market for said item... If the market decreases for an item, more items are available for purchase in other markets... Basic economics dictate that the price goes down.

With that said, if the price stays high or increases, it is directly due to outside forces at work, either fear or manipulation.

There still some owners in NY that won't give up there high caps. I know if i lived there id have relatives sending me all i could get. Basically all firearms can't have more than a 7 rnd limit in NY . . . . lol. lets see them really try to inforce that!

I don't see where 7 rnds are any good to anybody , anywhere, in any state or situation. . . i'm just getting started good at 7 rnds. Hell i need 17+1

you don't really believe there are no pmags in NY do you?

Or any glock 33 rounders

I'm talking about pmags everywhere

Yep no Pmags, they are outlawed. Just like there is no drunk driving because it's outlawed, or meth labs because they are outlawed. See how neat and clean banning things works? In case it's not obvious, this is sarcasm, but only pointed at silly ass laws, not at my brethren here.

"An owner caught at home with eight or more bullets in a magazine could face a misdemeanor charge."

So if you have a 15 round magazine just make sure you shoot the home invader at least 8 times so there's only 7 left in the magazine :lol:

I kid, I kid. I think the author meant that mere possession of a magazine that holds more than 7 rounds is a misdemeandor.

I still want to wait and see if it actually passes the assembly or whatever the other division is called in NY. Apparently it's republican led.

Back
Top Bottom