• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NY Gun Laws....

Hell as long as the laws trying to be set in other states dosent reach georgia I will be fine. But on the other hand If you look closely it is already starting on a loacal level. Oconee County Sheriff said that he was boycotting a local gun dealer for selling semi-auto rifles and assault weapons. I know this will do nothing to help controll guns or any kind of gun violence.

Here is the link to the story if you wanna read the whole thing.

http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/...ycotts-police-supply-company-over-weapons-ban

Hell as long as the laws trying to be set in other states dosent reach georgia I will be fine. But on the other hand If you look closely it is already starting on a loacal level. Oconee County Sheriff said that he was boycotting a local gun dealer for selling semi-auto rifles and assault weapons. I know this will do nothing to help controll guns or any kind of gun violence.

http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/...ycotts-police-supply-company-over-weapons-ban

You must be new here. The reason Sheriff Berry is boycotting Dana Safety Supply is because DSS said they were only going to sell semi auto rifles to LE agencies and agents, stopping the sale of those guns to the general public. Sheriff Berry is on our side and we let him know we support his decision.

Did you even read the article?

Did you even read the article?

He did NOT read it. The Sheriff SUPPORTS the law abiding citizen who was once allowed to buy LEGAL weapons from DSS but is NOW prohibited because DSS doesn't want their name associated with any future news stories like "Bushmaster" has been lately.

You sir, owe Sheriff Berry an apology...

Ummm read the article dude...you are WAY off base!!! Sheriff Berry is on OUR side!!

As far as New York State goes...Their GOVERNOR is tryin' to make a "Name" for himself, positioning himself for a Possible Run for President in the future...On that same subject, I understand that "Cuomo" means "DICKHEAD" in Italian!... :) ....mikey357

As far as New York State goes...Their GOVERNOR is tryin' to make a "Name" for himself, positioning himself for a Possible Run for President in the future...On that same subject, I understand that "Cuomo" means "DICKHEAD" in Italian!... :) ....mikey357
the current president is "liberal light" compared to that joker!!

- - - Updated - - -

would prob have rahm emmanuel on his ticket as VP :)

Cuomo, as the Attorney General of NY, single handedly destroyed or crippled real estate appraisal businesses across the entire country through a back room agreement between the state of NY and Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac that effectively became the law of the land, without going through congress...

Essentially he made it illegal for appraisers to independently work for banks or mortgage companies without having a middle man in the picture. This resulted in higher fees to home owners and lower fees to the actual appraiser, with the middle man taking a lions share of the overall fee.

This man is just plain bad for the country...

On another note, with magazine capacity limited to seven rounds, and the fact that politicians don't seem to know the difference between a magazine and a clip, does this mean nobody in NY will be able to own a historic M1 Garand???

Back
Top Bottom