• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Obama Poised to Carry Out Hostile Military Takeover of US

van, could it happen, well sure. Remember the Mayan calendar, could that have happened, well sure it could have. Too many moving parts for it to work for Obama, or anyone. Just my opinion, and I could be wrong. Just in case, tin foil hat for me and the wife, I have mine on now while typing.

That would make him what he himself called a threat to the United States and be labeled a hostile enemy combatant and should get the bed & do rag at Gitmo, like the other Americans that would be there if they showed the disrespect for our Constitution as he has.
Gotta run, I am hearing a drone circling the house. Honey, where'd you put my big camo net, gotta cover the AA battery?

van, could it happen, well sure. Remember the Mayan calendar, could that have happened, well sure it could have. Too many moving parts for it to work for Obama, or anyone. Just my opinion, and I could be wrong. Just in case, tin foil hat for me and the wife, I have mine on now while typing.

Not that I believed any of the Mayan calender stuff but looking back they may have been right, when the world was to end was the same time we reelected our dictator. The end of the world may still to come if the US got tangled up in a civil war and then Washington would be having a hard time waving nukes at other countries trying to keep them in their seat. When the US stops policing the world is when all hell will break louse. This may be the beginning of the end, OR it could last another 10 billion years but I dont have faith the humans are smart enough to keep this a liveable planet for that long.

This would have been a better OP
pagead2_googlesyndication_com_simgad_9729631527989483834_.jpg

Not that I believed any of the Mayan calender stuff but looking back they may have been right, when the world was to end was the same time we reelected our dictator. The end of the world may still to come if the US got tangled up in a civil war and then Washington would be having a hard time waving nukes at other countries trying to keep them in their seat. When the US stops policing the world is when all hell will break louse. This may be the beginning of the end, OR it could last another 10 billion years but I dont have faith the humans are smart enough to keep this a liveable planet for that long.

Dang, I hadn't thought of it that way. Great avatar by the way!

Back
Top Bottom