• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Obama Poised to Carry Out Hostile Military Takeover of US

Scare tactics to rally the troops against the Democrat president currently in office...naaaaa that's never happened before LOL. If he sends a drone out and busts a neonazi bunker or two, that's still a whole lot better than what either McCain or Romney would have done to the country...so what's the point? Keep publicly announcing being an enemy of the state and declaring war against Obama and then cry us all a river when you understandably have your guns taken away because you probably can't have them in Federal prison. Want to win the hearts of gun grabbing liberals? You probably need to find a better way to state your case than to convince them you are crazy, paranoid and otherwise mentally ill. Meanwhile, when you fill out the next FFL form when purchasing from a dealer, there is now an excellent chance that you are in violation of a federal crime if you answer "NO" to the question about having ever been part of an organization who plans to overthrow the federal government. If you are a member of the Republican party, Tea Party or any other off branch of conservatism now that clearly the extreme right wing paranoid nutbags are running the right..just associating with the right wing of current politics, means you can not legally own a firearm according to that document we all sign if they decide to push it, and the more nonsense I hear about "are we going to fight?" hell...I don't blame them and I wish you wouldn't speak for all advocates of the second amendment / gun owners. I'll make my own case, thank you.

Scare tactics to rally the troops against the Democrat president currently in office...naaaaa that's never happened before LOL. If he sends a drone out and busts a neonazi bunker or two, that's still a whole lot better than what either McCain or Romney would have done to the country...so what's the point? Keep publicly announcing being an enemy of the state and declaring war against Obama and then cry us all a river when you understandably have your guns taken away because you probably can't have them in Federal prison. Want to win the hearts of gun grabbing liberals? You probably need to find a better way to state your case than to convince them you are crazy, paranoid and otherwise mentally ill. Meanwhile, when you fill out the next FFL form when purchasing from a dealer, there is now an excellent chance that you are in violation of a federal crime if you answer "NO" to the question about having ever been part of an organization who plans to overthrow the federal government. If you are a member of the Republican party, Tea Party or any other off branch of conservatism now that clearly the extreme right wing paranoid nutbags are running the right..just associating with the right wing of current politics, means you can not legally own a firearm according to that document we all sign if they decide to push it, and the more nonsense I hear about "are we going to fight?" hell...I don't blame them and I wish you wouldn't speak for all advocates of the second amendment / gun owners. I'll make my own case, thank you.

So you're saying Republicans are now classified as enemies of the state? Not sure where you're meaning to go with this but publicly declaring half the nation enemies would not be the way to start anything but a war. I'm not saying this will ever happen but I'm also not gonna hide under a rock somewhere and blindly believe Obama is the next coming or that our government is always looking out for our best interest.

I sweat what I can control, which in this crazy world these days, might fill a shot glass. But heres the real situation, our military is organized and highly trained. Our boys are the best there is. An uprising from us would be a roll of the dice. All of the population would have to be on board to stand a chance and I seriously doubt we would ever aquire that. There would be allot from the south and from outer lieing country towns through the midwest. But would it be enough to oppose our miltarys air power and weaponry even with shotguns, pistols and some assualt rifles. My guess is, not. The other BIG question, will our boys in the field pull the trigger on us just because some stuff shirt politician on capital hill says so. Im doubting it. I dont think they have been brainwashed enough for that. However, if they did go from house to house we would have plenty of time to hide our stuff that wasnt registered, if we had any. Now if we attempted to resist, then thats when "the gloves" could potentially come off and they could justify their actions by use of the media and through designating the particular house as a threat. Its no mystery, the politiicians need the taxpayers dollars in order to continue to operate. So they will have to justify their actions to some degree with lies, that "could be possible" and media intervention. But I, like you, am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that this "doomsday over taking scenario" doesnt come to pass. Because if it does, in reality, we are all screwed. As stated prior by other ODT'rs, pray, prepare good advice, but also stay away from FFL's and/or registering anything that points a finger at your for owning a weapon. Regardless, we have to stick together as much as possible. Good luck brothers.

Last edited:
I sweat what I can control, which in this crazy world these days, might fill a shot glass. But heres the real situation, our military is organized and highly trained. Our boys are the best there is. An uprising from us would be a roll of the dice. All of the population would have to be on board to stand a chance and I seriously doubt we would ever aquire that. There would be allot from the south and from outer lieing country towns through the midwest. But would it be enough to oppose our miltarys air power and weaponry even with shotguns, pistols and some assualt rifles. My guess is, not. The other BIG question, will our boys in the field pull the trigger on us just because some stuff shirt politician on capital hill says so. Im doubting it. I dont think they have been brainwashed enough for that. However, if they did go from house to house we would have plenty of time to hide our stuff that wasnt registered, if we had any. Now if we attempted to resist, then thats when "the gloves" could potentially come off and they could justify their actions by use of the media and through designating the particular house as a threat. Its no mystery, the politiicians need the taxpayers dollars in order to continue to operate. So they will have to justify their actions to some degree with lies, that "could be possible" and media intervention. But I, like you, am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that this "doomsday over taking scenario" doesnt come to pass. Because if it does, in reality, we are all screwed. As stated prior by other ODT'rs, pray, prepare good advice, but also stay away from FFL's and/or registering anything that points a finger at your for owning a weapon. Regardless, we have to stick together as much as possible. Good luck brothers.

If you think they won't come after your guns, look at what happened after hurricane katrina. National Guard troops along with other LEO's went from house to house taking guns from law abiding citizens, even going so far as to tackle a little old lady and punch her right in the face to take away an UNLOADED revolver!!!

Heres what I said..... "However, if they did go from house to house we would have plenty of time to hide our stuff that wasnt registered, if we had any. Now if we attempted to resist, then thats when "the gloves" could potentially come off and they could justify their actions by use of the media and through designating the particular house as a threat. "

I NEVER said they WOULDNT Tazz. Not sure where you got that from.

If you think they won't come after your guns, look at what happened after hurricane katrina. National Guard troops along with other LEO's went from house to house taking guns from law abiding citizens, even going so far as to tackle a little old lady and punch her right in the face to take away an UNLOADED revolver!!!

Katrina was during Bush's reign of terror. So your answer to stopping such a thing from reoccurring is to give control back to the party that says they are for your second amendment rights but clearly are not as evidenced through actual action? Obama, it seems has been pretty clear that he really doesn't want any major gun control legislation. He has asked the houses for things he KNOWS he can't get...threw it over to Biden to mull around with what may or may not work and sandbag it a bit. The only major change he really seems hell bent over is closing the gun show loophole / universal background checks and while inconvenient to most of us, it's not Armageddon if it happens. At least not to those of us who can pass a background check. For those of you who can't, I can see why you are so "up in arms" but sorry...I don't have your back on this. Nobody is going door to door. Nobody is trying to ban all guns. Even the talk of assault weapons bans is just talk to ease the mind of the Sandyhook moms...but wasn't expected to go anywhere even when brought up. I would imagine that some of it is for Obama's entertainment. He knows how much he's hated on the right so speaking out on what the right holds a good bit more near and dear than most of the left...gotta admit it's kinda funny to watch a bunch of pissed off right wingers running scared and making fools of themselves digging bomb shelters in their back yards to bury their old SKSs in. He's actually going about all this pretty effectively. He won't get the legislation and he knows it and probably doesn't even really want it. But by bringing it up, it brings all the extremists out into the streets hooping and hollering and I'm sure a good many of them are finding themselves on watch lists or in prison or mental hospitals where they belong.

Back
Top Bottom