• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Obama Poised to Carry Out Hostile Military Takeover of US

To answer the OP: A military coup could happen, we are fools not to be weary of people that have no idea what they have been injected with or brainwased to believe (I served too guys you know what I am talking about). I do not think it would be a direct split 50/50 but we as Americans must remember we have no historical culture as a people outside of pop culture that we share. I would be venture to say that there are a lot more than we feel comfortable admitting that when faced with "Treason" or "Liberty" they will side with treason to keep their families and personal belongings "Safe". Until the day where the two dogs meet....I guess we will just have to speculate in the interim.

Strider: in response to your quote, "Jobs are created to continue to cycle of indentured servitude" because of a social paradigm where we equate "Debt Notes" with wealth dipicted by a media to further sell the lie. "You are not pretty unless you wear X, you are not a successful man unless you drive Y, etc"

Prevsrt4owner: I like you enjoy working, but how much of our work is sent to support others? Do you collect 100% of your earnings? The regime does not want you to stop working on the contrary you are the lifeblood of their wealth because you DO WORK. An economic crash would be nothing more than "Re-Nig" of a contract set in creating indentured servitude. We have a financial institution (Private mind you) that creates and distributes our nations wealth.....do they take an oath of office or swear allegiance to the constitution? I am afraid not my friend, in truth they are the primary problem.

Bottom line, I work to support my family and myself. That's the only reason why we work (i.e., to support self/other people). I could not live with myself just sitting at home and living off of others' work (taxpayer dollars). Granted, some people truly need the support (very limited). If you can walk upright, you're good. I wasn't raised that way, and it just doesn't sit right if you know what I mean. I work for the money, therefore, I can spend that money and enjoy knowing that I worked for it (reward factor).

What these parasites/freeloaders don't understand is that there will be no more middle class, which means the handouts WILL have to cease at some point. You only can milk money for so long. If these said parasites/freeloaders were smart, they'd want to keep that taxpayer fat, dumb, and happy. In that manner, they'll still receive benefits via the working class. Do I trust some of the "rich" and "banksters?" Of course not.

Well as for me, I am tired of my family working to support these dead beat, sit at home waiting on check obama lovers. We have allowed the government to raise it's own voters and take my hard earned money to give them shelter, food, phones, and gas. And the bad thing about is they feel they are owed more. In my opinion there are some who need but there are way and I mean way more takers than honest needs. The government takes, from all levels, and wastes and throws away what I work hard for. I makes my blood boil to think that there are those who think it is right.

Well as for me, I am tired of my family working to support these dead beat, sit at home waiting on check obama lovers. We have allowed the government to raise it's own voters and take my hard earned money to give them shelter, food, phones, and gas. And the bad thing about is they feel they are owed more. In my opinion there are some who need but there are way and I mean way more takers than honest needs. The government takes, from all levels, and wastes and throws away what I work hard for. I makes my blood boil to think that there are those who think it is right.

A hard reset is needed.

Bottom line, I work to support my family and myself. That's the only reason why we work (i.e., to support self/other people). I could not live with myself just sitting at home and living off of others' work (taxpayer dollars). Granted, some people truly need the support (very limited). If you can walk upright, you're good. I wasn't raised that way, and it just doesn't sit right if you know what I mean. I work for the money, therefore, I can spend that money and enjoy knowing that I worked for it (reward factor).

What these parasites/freeloaders don't understand is that there will be no more middle class, which means the handouts WILL have to cease at some point. You only can milk money for so long. If these said parasites/freeloaders were smart, they'd want to keep that taxpayer fat, dumb, and happy. In that manner, they'll still receive benefits via the working class. Do I trust some of the "rich" and "banksters?" Of course not.

You are approaching the delima from your reasoning and intellect....not theirs. Lets face it, the MAJORITY of "Parasites" (As you call them) are fed on Mt Dew, Pringles, and FUD Meats and Cheeses....this is the lowest level of food but also the cheapest. How many times have you seen someone use an EBT card for heathly nutritious fruits, vegtables, meats, and poultry? Its usually for the cheaper stuff....would it be beyond an organization to keep that class ignorant through the food? (Not trying to get to tin foil here but bear with me) Think about it, you control their income, you profit from their income and use of EBT, why wouldn't you want to keep them as dumb as possible?

You are approaching the delima from your reasoning and intellect....not theirs. Lets face it, the MAJORITY of "Parasites" (As you call them) are fed on Mt Dew, Pringles, and FUD Meats and Cheeses....this is the lowest level of food but also the cheapest. How many times have you seen someone use an EBT card for heathly nutritious fruits, vegtables, meats, and poultry? Its usually for the cheaper stuff....would it be beyond an organization to keep that class ignorant through the food? (Not trying to get to tin foil here but bear with me) Think about it, you control their income, you profit from their income and use of EBT, why wouldn't you want to keep them as dumb as possible?

They don't have an income, lol. That's why they have the taxpayer card (e.g., EBT). That's the problem. They're most likely JUST dumb. I would rather them be a productive part in society (i.e., pay taxes like I do and have some self-worth).
The EBT users are HURTING the economy, not helping. I severely disagree. Please explain why we should keep them as dumb as possible. How will this help the working class?

Back
Top Bottom