which makes the best barbecue, pork or beef

• Pork

Votes: 51 86.4%
  • Beef

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Tacos

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
BAR-H BARBQUE IN FRANKLIN SPRINGS IS GREAT! RIBS, CHICKEN AND PORK. VINIGAR BASED SAUCE BUT I LIKE MUSTARD SAUCE ALSO! I ALSO LIKE COOK MY OWN WHEN TIME PERMITS. I USE MY DADS STEW RECIPE THAT I LEARNED WHEN I WAS A KID HELPING HIM. MY WIFE USUALLY COOKS THE BUTTS AND ILL DO BRISKET SOMETIME. WE ALSO MAKE OUR VINAGER SAUCE.

BAR-H BARBQUE IN FRANKLIN SPRINGS IS GREAT! RIBS, CHICKEN AND PORK. VINIGAR BASED SAUCE BUT I LIKE MUSTARD SAUCE ALSO! I ALSO LIKE COOK MY OWN WHEN TIME PERMITS. I USE MY DADS STEW RECIPE THAT I LEARNED WHEN I WAS A KID HELPING HIM. MY WIFE USUALLY COOKS THE BUTTS AND ILL DO BRISKET SOMETIME. WE ALSO MAKE OUR VINAGER SAUCE.
They do have good bbq. I grew up in Royston, but was gone defore the opened up. Went to high school with the Harts that run it.

The Swine is Divine

Whole Hog logo.jpg

Gotta be a pig , after that then comes the yard bird,
If you ruin your steak, and it's not red and juicy inside anymore or some other screw up,
then I guess you could try to cover up your mistake with barbecue sauce and tell folks it"s "barbecue"
Usually only somebody from west of the Mississippi river or up north somewhere is gonna fall for that one.

Is this a trick question? It ain't bbq if it ain't pork. I'm not sayin you can't barbecue a cow. I mean in the zombie apocalypse or something, that would be a decent substitute.

InoRite?

Next thing you'll have them gawdarned Commifornians trying to feed us BBQ Tofu-turkey somethin...

:faint:

Gotta be a pig , after that then comes the yard bird,
If you ruin your steak, and it's not red and juicy inside anymore or some other screw up,
then I guess you could try to cover up your mistake with barbecue sauce and tell folks it"s "barbecue"
Usually only somebody from west of the Mississippi river or up north somewhere is gonna fall for that one.

Amen Brother!
I work with guys that come in on Monday and all they talk about is how they "bbq'ed yesterday" I always ask what did you smoke? They always say something stupid like "a t-bone and some hamburgers an' brats on the grill".

Makes me want to open fire on Ft. Sumter!

Back
Top Bottom