• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA done gone and done it... PSAK-47 GEN3 w/forged trunnion, bolt, and bolt carrier

4,000 ROUND UPDATE from ROBSKI!!! Issues with the firing pin, not good!

I watched this same video last night. Yes the retainer pin for the firing pin just disappeared. I would chalk that up to being a fluke. Aside from that the rifle did very well through the first 4K rounds.
I have kinda high hopes for this PSAK. I mean if a WASR goes for 7 Bill's these days what are us poor people supposed to do for affordable AKs ?

The retaining pin looked suspect at the beginning, not surprised it went missing. That being said, this rifle seems to be doing great, 4k rounds and not issues with the bolt lugs or the front trunnion, those are the critical areas. You can replace the retaining pin in the bolt. And who would leave their rifle in the swamp overnight and then just shoot it?

The retaining pin looked suspect at the beginning, not surprised it went missing. That being said, this rifle seems to be doing great, 4k rounds and not issues with the bolt lugs or the front trunnion, those are the critical areas. You can replace the retaining pin in the bolt. And who would leave their rifle in the swamp overnight and then just shoot it?
Yeah I agree with most of that. That firing pin and retainer didn't really bother me. It's the critical areas you mentioned like the bolt lugs that matter.
Also if you watched the video all the way through you saw the part at the end where Robski warned folks about firing any rifle fresh put of muddy water. What he did by leaving it put there that long was making the point I guess.

Not true of the Soviet system. There was NO guaranteed potatoes and cabbage. If you did not work, you went to jail. US has a much more generous social safety system than USSR ever had. USSR constitution had a right to work, not to income or food or housing. There were no section 8 houses.
It did not matter how well you worked, you got paid the same, but u worked. If you did not work, police would haul u away.
My parents and I survived by growing our own food and working our tails off. I weeded potatoe fields since I was 5. No one gave us food. There was no community food bank to help us.

My hat is off to you!! I remember the '30's in this country!!

Yeah, why even try to make an American-made AK? It's clear Americans can't do it. It passed the test the same as a WASR, but it's crap. Don't try to innovate or improve on your product. The AK is so impossible to manufacture properly it can never be done.

Back
Top Bottom