• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Read this: Vet is cleared against shooting at cops, but looses everything

willr1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
This is sad, If you dont want to read the article, Ill sum it up

A vet who basically lives in a "dump" of house fired several rounds from his M14 into the ground at a guy who he thought was stealing a lawnmower from his property and loading it into his house. The "thief" thought the house was abandoned, but the homeowner fired warning shots and asked him to leave.
Several APD cops who were taping "bait car" were nearby and can running over. They were in the bushes and the cop shot the homeowner who now is in a wheel chair and has lost a kidney, some colon and everything he owned to theives during this sting in jail till his trial.
He was cleared on the charges of agg assault for "pointing" his rifle at cops that surprised him and probably didnt see or hear. Now, his guns, home and everything is gone and the "thief" was just released for burglary Freakin APD and the court system
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/charges-dropped-against-veteran-1223433.html

Helluva way to treat a Veteran who's just trying to protect his property. I hope those responsible go to jail and have to pay restituion.

what I like about it for the vet, is the stupid cops had microphones on, one who cannot pronounce the English language properly telling the other to shot, you have the shot. I hope the city pays out big time for him

Back
Top Bottom