Read this: Vet is cleared against shooting at cops, but looses everything

The article's last lines: "The police said he had pointed the rifle at them. APD's internal investigation into the shooting is pending"

Seven month internal investigation? Bye bye evidence.

why did the cop shoot him? i read the transcript from the mic the officers were wearing and it sounds like they decided to shoot this guy before even trying to bring about a peaceful resolution to the situation. trigger happy cops are not good

I have some old coats and clothes if there is a way to get the items to him.Can I get someone to donate some other items?
If you find a way to get help to this man, please, please PM me. I will help this man in anyway I can. Sh*t, he can come stay at my house.I have a huge basement that is empty, he can have it all to himself.Least I could do is take him to goodwill and give him a shopping spree to get some clothes.

Last edited:
A. Do not point at anything you don't intend to shoot. Warning sots = bad idea.

B. The police obviously didn't take time to assess who the victim was and who the "perp" was.

C. Evidence in the hands of police (recordings/video etc) don't always see the light of day.

I do hope the city (us) have to pay him because it appears to be a "bad" shoot.

After a month the LEO still couldn't decide if they had even shot the guy. Wonderful.
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/apd-still-doesnt-know-936859.html

I've said it before and I'll say it again. When I need help from the police I will call them. They can come and take the report and conduct an investigation if they want. They are not here to protect and serve me, I can handle myself.

Late to this post. But man please, don't fire these cops. They will just move down here to Treutlen County,get hired, because they're SO WELL QUALIFIED. Yea just what we need, Some more Zomby Cowboys

Back
Top Bottom