• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Regarding the current administration....

I have my thoughts, and I've run them by some people I know who are very inside the political wheelhouse. They said I'm not a tin-hat wearing loony, and my fears are very legitimate. Without giving me any details, they said one of the biggest fires they are trying to contain is a perpetual power hold by the current administration. The 2014 elections are viewed as the tipping point, the final arrow in the quiver so to say. Which means if the current strategies of this administration of intimidation and ultimate silencing of any opposing viewpoints prevails and the House goes back to the Democrats, we may never see a 2016 election. I had a suspicion, but to hear it confirmed by someone who is a high-up strategic planner... wow.

Think of it this way: What kind of country did your Dad hand down to you? Are you handing the same to your children? Not even close.

Well, let's see. As a 50-something, BHO obviously grew up in a time when EVERYONE was photographed regularly, from birth, the holiday gatherings, to graduations, etc. Since there is obviously SOOOOOO much photo evidence of his early life as a bona-fide US citizen, I can't possibly think of ANYTHING nefarious that this genuine, all-american, red-blooded patriot and lover of the US of by God A could do that would in ANY way degrade or defile the constitution of these here united states.

Back
Top Bottom