• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Regarding the current administration....

Yes, the Clintons started the "Birther" movement back during the first primaries. However, when Hillary's people found birth announcements in BOTH Hawaiian major newspapers archives, they dropped it. The Paranoid Schizophre...I mean Tea Party folks, could not let it go nor any other untruth. They managed to compile so many blatant lies, out of context quotes, accusations, and other nonsense, that Obama could actually get away with anything now because anything truly damaging would be buried under a huge pile of bovine excrement supplied by the right and the only people that believe any of it are the Right wing base that wouldn't support him if actually did walk on water. No one else is listening anymore. Kinda like how none of the Republican base listened to all the moaning and groaning about Bush from the left.

Yes, the Clintons started the "Birther" movement back during the first primaries. However, when Hillary's people found birth announcements in BOTH Hawaiian major newspapers archives, they dropped it. The Paranoid Schizophre...I mean Tea Party folks, could not let it go nor any other untruth. They managed to compile so many blatant lies, out of context quotes, accusations, and other nonsense, that Obama could actually get away with anything now because anything truly damaging would be buried under a huge pile of bovine excrement supplied by the right and the only people that believe any of it are the Right wing base that wouldn't support him if actually did walk on water. No one else is listening anymore. Kinda like how none of the Republican base listened to all the moaning and groaning about Bush from the left.

:confused2:...

Someone posted a youtbe vid here a few months ago where it supposedly should a secret service member turning into a lizard man. pretty sure that one wasn't real. lol.

Didn't mean it to be a conversation about his eligibility. It's a general question about whether or not you think there is anything that you would never believe or anything you think this administration not capable of. (I agree, I'm not buying the lizard dude. :) )

Last edited:
At this point in life and day in time I honestly believe that almost anything is possible. I would not put it past anyone of power to do anything technologically possible to achieve their goals. Think about this. Technology that we are using right now has been available in private sector for years. The technology we the public gets is old technology by the time we get it. We may think we are smart and know what can and cant be done but we have no idea. They are doing scary scary things in labs from biological warfare technology to genuinely trying to make human like bots that can walk, talk, and do WORK. It isn't technology that is years away either, it is already here. Simply put NEVER SAY SOMETHING ISN'T POSSIBLE, the technology that we will have in our hands 15 years from now is already developed. Technology will destroy the human race.

Back
Top Bottom