• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rural Georgia police state?

Exactly. You are NOT permitted without a government issued permit, despite the 2A. Are you ABLE to carry without one? Sure. But you are not allowed to.

I am all for abolishing the GWL standards but I will not go sit in jail or relinquish my 2A rights over it. The battle is there to be fought but I know better than to charge solo at a standing army.

What is your deal? :confused: Touched a nerve I guess.
(Oh yeah, Vatican City doesn't require permits.)

What is my deal? There are several of us, yourself included, that regularly participate in threads where we have slightly different viewpoints. I am openminded and have been swayed to rethink my position on several occasions. You, on the other hand, cannot seem to relinquish a single point or even participate in a discussion with little jabs at the person to whom you are speaking. The above quote is just an example.

Why is this in "The Pasture"?

I posted a factual true account of a local story that happened to people that I personally know and it gets lumped in with the price rant threads and ammo flipping. Ken, is this your way of defending the police without getting into a discussion about it? :)
ya i was wondering why this got moved

What is my deal? There are several of us, yourself included, that regularly participate in threads where we have slightly different viewpoints. I am openminded and have been swayed to rethink my position on several occasions. You, on the other hand, cannot seem to relinquish a single point or even participate in a discussion with little jabs at the person to whom you are speaking. The above quote is just an example.
Everything is perspective I guess if you read anything wrong in that (or any previous post). Carry on Hoss... sorry for the derail of your thread.

That tiny North Korean dictator puppet guy cracks me up everytime, just saying laughter is the best. Conversation is still alive in America. All the subjects and politics in the world will not stop that.

Back
Top Bottom