• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Said goodbye to daughter today, not dead, prayers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really all boils down to exercising good sense. And from what I see here you have most likely taught her that skill. And its the little things most folks don't think about that matters. One good example is how I've told all 3 of my kids not to be walking in their own little world with those damn ear buds in both ears. Seriously from my 26 year old son to my two daughters 22 and 11 I tell them all the time to pay attention to what's going on around them. Don't handicap yourself by being deaf to what's going on with those damn ear buds. I also explained to my older daughter how flip flops are not appropriate footwear in public. This may sound stupid but I asked her one day "What if you had to run from something or someone?
% the ear buds

No *+*^= way I'd have zero contact for months with a teen daughter living overseas with a strange family. Nope nope nope.
Hard pass.
Especially to a country that has gone from being Vikings to Marxist snowflakes. If her mind is not already socialized and twisted by the American education/indoctrination system, it probably will be by the time she returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom