• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Say there is a ban after the election?

Im in favor of eliminating early voting. Reason 1: How many people who already voted would change their vote behind this latest development and whatever may be coming? Reason 2: Early voting is the perfect setup for voter fraud. And this country was setup for 1 election day. Standing in line is just part of the process.

How does it setup for voter fraud? When I went last week they scanned my license into the system, wouldn't it flag me if I tried again?

Most states have a mag cap already

Curious so I looked it up. 8 per Google. The usual suspects but Colorado surprises me

State high-capacity magazine bans

California.
Colorado (on in-state sales of magazines with a capacity of 15 rounds or greater)
Connecticut.
Hawaii (on handguns only)
Maryland.
Massachusetts.
New Jersey.
New York.

How does it setup for voter fraud? When I went last week they scanned my license into the system, wouldn't it flag me if I tried again?
Because other states have fought very hard against voter ID for years. And it's so easy to see why they're against mandatory ID requirements. There's only one reason to be against it. Democrats in Chicago,Philadelphia,Baltimore are the ones that coined the phrase" Vote early and vote often".

The term "ban" can mean a lot of different things.

If it's like the last one and all they do is stop manufacturing and import, the best thing to do is simply ride it out and wait for the next conservative legislation that repeals it.

If it means that not only can they not be made or imported, but also stops all sales, it's going to be more difficult to wait for a change, but that would still be the best way to approach it.

However, if it means confiscation, there's going to be a problem. Confiscation would be the end of the Second Amendment and it would be permanent. The 2A is the right that ultimately protects all the others, so we would see a domino affect that can not be allowed.

I don't think a second American Revolution is a good idea at all simply because the chance it would turn out the way many of you think it would is slim and none. With that said, the government showing up at my doorstep to confiscate my firearms will not turn out the way they want it to, either. That is a line they must not be allowed to cross without open resistance.
Well said!

That beeatch won't live long and some other assclown will take over and by that time Americans, including illegals and racists groups will all be so tired of government they will band together and refuse to comply with their bull crap.

Same With Obama care.
That slime ball Obama is skating away laughing just as Obama care is killing the middle class.

Fail to comply en masse.

shopping.jpg
Not worried about it. Liberals don't know what Ban is.

Because other states have fought very hard against voter ID for years. And it's so easy to see why they're against mandatory ID requirements. There's only one reason to be against it. Democrats in Chicago,Philadelphia,Baltimore are the ones that coined the phrase" Vote early and vote often".
I'm from Chicago and my dad voted republican until the day he died. Then he started voting democrat.

Back
Top Bottom