• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Say there is a ban after the election?

Im in favor of eliminating early voting. Reason 1: How many people who already voted would change their vote behind this latest development and whatever may be coming? Reason 2: Early voting is the perfect setup for voter fraud. And this country was setup for 1 election day. Standing in line is just part of the process.

The country was also set up for the general population not to vote for president. That is for the electoral college. The only thing we were originally supposed to vote for on the federal level was the House of Representatives. At this point that is water under the bridge along with most of the rest of the constitution.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 11
Two possible scenarios here, either they have enough of Congress to get everything they want, or they can only squeak through like the '94 AWB.

If it's a squeak-through scenario it will be basically the same ban but including Slide Fires and Tannerite. They actually filed this back in 2015, but of course it never went out of committee.

The only major difference is that they will NOT have a sunset provision. They know as well as we do that once a gun law is passed it's almost impossible to get it off the books. If it passes this time it's here for good.

If they have a full majority... well Feinstein said it herself:

“If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban. Picking up every one of them. ‘Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in.’ I would have done it.”

Two possible scenarios here, either they have enough of Congress to get everything they want, or they can only squeak through like the '94 AWB.

If it's a squeak-through scenario it will be basically the same ban but including Slide Fires and Tannerite. They actually filed this back in 2015, but of course it never went out of committee.

The only major difference is that they will NOT have a sunset provision. They know as well as we do that once a gun law is passed it's almost impossible to get it off the books. If it passes this time it's here for good.

If they have a full majority... well Feinstein said it herself:

“If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban. Picking up every one of them. ‘Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in.’ I would have done it.”

I would think the majority of gun owners would not comply. There are a lot of Democrats that also own guns. Probably not liberal dems. Trying to confiscate guns would most likely backfire and create civil unrest. Not talking about all out civil war. My guess is more than a few would go down shooting if big brother came knocking on the door for their guns. Think about all the unsold new guns and ammo. Manufacturers would take a big hit. Not just gun manufacturers, Magpul, Troy, Tapco, etc. Does not make a difference what country the parts and accessories are made in. American businesses would be hit. Cabela's, Gander Mountain, etc. would take a big loss. Small gun stores, and mom & pop shops could be out of business. Dobbs Defense, Integrity Arms could be gone. I know Stalinstien and Hitllary could care less but not every Dem in office could be that ignorant. At least I hope not. Prepare for the worst and pray for a Trump win. Support the NRA. Maybe Steven Seagal had the right idea getting his Russian citizenship.

And the spineless republicans won't do a damn thing but make it look good in front of the cameras then knife us in the back while drinking cocktails making backroom deals with the democommies.

And the spineless republicans won't do a damn thing but make it look good in front of the cameras then knife us in the back while drinking cocktails making backroom deals with the democommies.

Hillary's plan to repeal the PLCCA (protection of lawful commerce in arms act) is the way they plan to control guns, and YOU, citizen. Then the lawsuits against gun manufacturers would resume and consent decrees by the carefully chosen judiciary would effectively create statutes that cannot be repealed.
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/11/hillary_impose_gun_control_by_judicial_fiat.html

Back
Top Bottom