• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scam or legit?

n6 wife gets calls for "Floyd" about an unknown property all the time and has for the past 5 years. gets a couple calls per week. drives her nuts.
I dont get calls but the text are weekly, no use in blocking the number cause its a different number every time. Im just going to start messing with them from now on. Im going to reply and tell them a stupid low price and then give them the run around. The guy today from my screen shot never replied. haha

I'm going to do this the next time some douche-nozzle sends an offer letter for the gun club property.
oh yeah, next text I get im doing the exact same thing. theyre going to be so excited when they see the price, im going to tell them I paid the house off a long time ago and I guess its worth about 20k now

You'll be doing that all day long. They use number spoofers now and the phone company won't stop them.
I have had people call me before and say that they were returning a call they missed from my number. Luckily I know about the number spoofing so I tell them it wasnt me and it was probably a scammer making it look like it is my number calling them. They basically have unlimited numbers to harass people with.

"All of the university and government geologists from the southeast are astonished that the sinkhole in the back yard stopped expanding last month. Should be on the market in about 2 weeks. Leave me your number."

Tell 'em before you talk about price,
ask if they'll agree to help relocate the bodies.

E92FB078-A9BB-4ABE-A7AF-6B9D9C6C355F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom