• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scoping a at with A2 front sight.

Ha really?

Ya rly. Even used a little electrical tape to smooth out the jagged edges. How do you like them apples?

i.imgur.com_FGv1OSV.jpg

Aero Precision Ultra lite, 1/2 the weight of BurrisView attachment 1397758
I have used those before too. I used the extended model which I believe is one of three they offer. I was the only one that would work on the tube configuration of my scope I used. They work nicely and have solid mount points and are real light.

Ya rly. Even used a little electrical tape to smooth out the jagged edges. How do you like them apples?

i.imgur.com_FGv1OSV.jpg
Ah come on dude! You can do better than that. I wouldn't even do that on a truck gun. Knock the burrs of with a dremmel tool and hit with a little spray paint bubba. Or just cut them down and shape them even and do a little touch up paint.

With a front glass like that one you will see a little of it but it is more like a slight blur at higher powers. In the low magnification numbers it will rear it head a little with that big of front glass. The 20mm one inch or 30mm tubes will tend to pick up less of that front post. I guess a pre-warning on our part would have gone a long way but hey what the hell if you a satisfied with then it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom