• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC championship game all set.

24-1 vs former assistants. Not to bad of a record.
9e80d72ad8de87f2be8085db66890350.webp

If you take the curved part of the lower case "b" and just rotate it 90º counter clockwise, that "b" becomes a "t".

Thus Saban becomes Satan.

And "Old Nick" is another euphemism for the devil.

All those red suits, too! And the hypnotized referees.

Face it, he's been hiding in plain sight: Nick Saban is Satan!

We need Alabama to win so they both are in the CFB playoffs.

If UGA wins, the playoffs are going to be UGA, Ohio state, Norte Dame, and Cincinnati. Essentially college football will end this year on December 4th.

Want to see UGA kick the crap out of Bama but I’m willing to wait for the natty for that to avoid a snooze fest of a championship.

We need Alabama to win so they both are in the CFB playoffs.

If UGA wins, the playoffs are going to be UGA, Ohio state, Norte Dame, and Cincinnati. Essentially college football will end this year on December 4th.

Want to see UGA kick the crap out of Bama but I’m willing to wait for the natty for that to avoid a snooze fest of a championship.
The playoff committee would probably boot Georgia If they lost. They seem to hate SEC dominance and would love a chance to cull one of our teams.

Alabama barely squeaked by Auburn with the latter having an injured second sting quarterback. Saban will be selling more insurance, but I'm sure he got his "beat Auburn" bonus, just barely.

I think 'Bama should drop in the poles. Auburn was unrated.

I do hope the Dawgs mop up the Tide.

Back
Top Bottom