SHTF Now where do I get my medicine?

if shtf i would feel for the folks who need meds especially those who need Alzheimer meds, with the shtf and the confusion it would be hell for them or any group they are with

I got off my meds and had a surgically implanted spinal infusion pump that sends dilaudid directly to my spinal fluid in a continuous flow, have it refilled every 5 months.
Because of the meds I was forced to take for years after my spinal injury it cause prostate and other issues. We found a good pharmacist that got me started on herbal treatments insteadof allthe meds. I take saw palmetto, fish oil, milk thistle and aspirin everyday. I found out most of the meds I was taking were for the side effects of the original meds.
Every type of med has a 50/50 chance of helping or hurting you and all have side effects.
A doctor only has to pass, not excel, to become a doctor. Ever wonder just how many D grade doctors there are ?
Just remember, your pharmacist has a doctorate degree also and when it comes to meds I'll take their advice over a physicians.

But your insurance won't let you fill more than a month ahead. I went to fill my Janumet(diabetes) and was told I had to wait a week because the insurance company wouldn't let me refill until a set number of days before the 30 days would be up.
I use Walmart pharmacy and I get 90 day supplies, prescribed by my doctor. I don't have insurance , but it only costs 10 dollars per.

VA is good -most all there meds come in 90 days supply--but most meds can be replace with natural sources

but how many people will know what to replace them with? the convenice of the medical prescriptions from doctors have made many ignore the idea natural cures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom