SHTF Now where do I get my medicine?

So today might be a good time to start figuring out which of your neighbors take the same meds that you need...

Oh yeah- and keep an eye out for any broken down box trucks with the McKesson logo on the side.

Decrease or eliminate meat from your diet, increase leafy greens and exercise. Viola! No more medicine needed. It's really that simple. Let your body heal itself.

Almost none of you that are on prescription medication would need it if you would make some simple lifestyle changes. Now is a great time to start, and if you are the type that likes to pepare for the worst, don't forget to prepare your body. That is a bit of prepping that will pay huge dividends regardless of the social situation.

I tried the exercise and diet routine....didn't work for me. I'll stick to meds...they work. Probably only have 20 years or less to go
anyway.

I tried the exercise and diet routine....didn't work for me. I'll stick to meds...they work. Probably only have 20 years or less to go
anyway.

As long as your body is of the human variety, exercise and proper diet does work. You can't possibly think that proper diet and exercise won't help your body regulate itself.
Sometimes you need to find the right kind of exercise, and the correct diet for your body type. I urge you to give it another shot. Prescription medication is horrible for your body, and keeps you dependent and vulnerable to an adequate and safe supply of drugs. Everyone can benefit from a healthy lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom