• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SNOW!

Cheeky you have never driven in the Mountains up here in a good snow! I will pm you when it gets good..You drive up with the intent to stay over, bride and I will come and get you on the bottom of My mountain...Take up up to the house, light the fireplace, makes some Hot totties and roast some marsh mellows! That time of the year is magical with the snow and Creek flowing..
Yes yes yes!

No thank you, well maybe if I had a few days to prepare and didn't have a reason to leave the house.
I drove in 10" on the road to open the restaurant one day in my past life. Stayed pretty busy. Snow plows got main roads mostly cleared by the evening, but snow kept coming. It is easy to drive in the snow, ice under the snow is what kills you.
I love snow. Except when I have to shovel it to get out of driveway, or when it falls off the roof and caves in the hood on the car.

I Love snow, especially to drive in!
images

Do you drive a double bus? lol

I drove in 10" on the road to open the restaurant one day in my past life. Stayed pretty busy. Snow plows got main roads mostly cleared by the evening, but snow kept coming. It is easy to drive in the snow, ice under the snow is what kills you.
I love snow. Except when I have to shovel it to get out of driveway, or when it falls off the roof and caves in the hood on the car.

Agreed! Just leave ice out of the equation, we get more of ice, freezing rain here than most other states. A couple years ago when the ice storm hit in the mid morning I barely made it home.

Back
Top Bottom