• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SNOWMAGGEDON - It’s Been 10 Years! WOW!

funny how all want to say "it's the south"...well I ask you, do you have license to drive on ice!! the answer is no, and I don't give a fat rats Colin where your from....Ice, is Ice wherever it is!!
What's important to understand, is where you were, and where you needed to be....I was out there, I saw what was coming, and got the hell home...the problem, is that folks can look at something, and not react....I spent the night quite comfortable
Put your purse down and call me out directly.

LOL!

I was in Milledgeville, drove over to visit family from coastal SC. Had an interview in Atlanta (at Rocket Farm Restaurants) that day around 2:30. Called them the day prior to reschedule to an earlier time. The dumbass who I interviewed with said something like “Oh, is it going to get cold today??????” I didn’t get the job but I did get the hell out of ATL before it all froze over. I was safely home, 2 Manhattans deep, watching the news, and laughing like a movie villain by 5:00.

Was on shift at the Fire Department. People had left their homes walking everywhere. We were out running one call after another until a couple cars in the subdivision we were cutting through couldn’t get over a pretty steep hill so we had to slow and that’s all it took. Truck started sliding back and we were along for the ride. Bumped into a couple cars behind us. Not much damage but didn’t get going again for a few hours

Driving south on ga400 is when I realized that i understood google maps incorrectly. When it has the red overlay, it is just reading the speed of phones that are contributing. 400 south between Haynes bridge and the river showed brilliant red, but there were few cars on the road. There must have been some slow sap messing with the algorithm

wasn’t bad getting home until surface streets were iced small hills

Back
Top Bottom