• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SNOWMAGGEDON - It’s Been 10 Years! WOW!

Albeit not as major of an ice storm, but there was also that big snow storm in what was it.. 2017? We were without power for five or six days. Got 8-10" of snow. Took me like five hours to get from Roswell to Douglasville that day.

funny how all want to say "it's the south"...well I ask you, do you have license to drive on ice!! the answer is no, and I don't give a fat rats Colin where your from....Ice, is Ice wherever it is!!
What's important to understand, is where you were, and where you needed to be....I was out there, I saw what was coming, and got the hell home...the problem, is that folks can look at something, and not react....I spent the night quite comfortable
When I'd have to work in New England, it was pretty amazing that they never closed the offices for weather. Plows and salt went out like clockwork. We just don't have that stuff at the ready in the South.

When I'd have to work in New England, it was pretty amazing that they never closed the offices for weather. Plows and salt went out like clockwork. We just don't have that stuff at the ready in the South.
nope....and no reason to spend all that dough on something you MIGHT need once, or twice a year, or maybe every 2 years

IMG_0512.JPG

I never claimed to have the smartest kids in the world...

Back
Top Bottom