• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So up to 6'2" 340 now. Ordered the Nutrisystem 7 day a week plan (Didn't work. I couldn't stick to it.)

Im 6'1" and 270 now. Was 295 a few months back.

Drink more water.
Using powdered gatorade and only using enuff to make it taste good.
No sodapops
Smaller portions.
Eat a good breakfast and a small lunch.
Drink more 2% milk rather than whole.

Man, I’m proud of you. I retired June1st, and have put on 10 pounds in one month…I have GOT to reel it in a bit…I want to get back on the weights again, but just haven’t found the drive yet…guess I’ll just force myself…

I'll let you guys know how it works out.
Hope you get good results although that's a good bit of money involved. Not saying your health isn't worth it. But there's no way I could afford it.
On a side note my Convenient Care clinic wants me to start using this weekly injection called Wegovy. Well if they can get my insurance to cover it. Works like Ozempic but not for A1C diabetic use. Strictly for weight loss. But if Aetna won't cover it there's no way I can afford it.

I got a recumbent bike, a treadmill, and a nice set of weights I'm gonna start using. Gonna hold off on walking until I drop about 50 pounds too much stress on my knees right now.
I setup a weight bench at work right beside the printing machine. I was hoping that all three of us would start using it. But lazy is a hard habit to break. Not to mention the heat in the shop is brutal lately.

Im 6'1" and 270 now. Was 295 a few months back.

Drink more water.
Using powdered gatorade and only using enuff to make it taste good.
No sodapops
Smaller portions.
Eat a good breakfast and a small lunch.
Drink more 2% milk rather than whole.
I try to keep it basic and just concentrate on cutting the calories. I don't like sodas so that part is easy. I don't drink milk or eat cereal so that's not an issue. If I could just cut beer out completely it would probably make all the difference. Lately I start the evening with one big (24oz) beer and then switch to vodka and club soda.

Back
Top Bottom