• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So up to 6'2" 340 now. Ordered the Nutrisystem 7 day a week plan (Didn't work. I couldn't stick to it.)

2178fb49-25bc-426a-b0b0-4c99f49a08c0.jpg

I'll let you guys know how it works out.
Stick with the system and do not deviate! I gain weight so easy it's ridiculous. I have had to watch what I eat and diet my whole life. I do all my eating in an 8-hour period of time and fast for 16 hours.
When I first moved here I shot up to 286 lbs.. I cut all the sodas all refined sugar out of my diet and I don't snack in between meals. Just from doing that I've lost almost 40 lbs. I'm very careful of what I eat but I eat a lot of what I eat. I'm losing it very slowly and I'm down to 240 some. I will slowly get down to 225 which is my fighting weight so so to speak. Basically I am dieting but doing it slow and not crash dieting. What I'm basically getting at is stick with the plan and don't think you can sneak in a little snack here and there. The first week or so is the hardest but that gives your stomach time to shrink and get your metabolism back online. I've never done nutrisystem before but for any diet to work you just have to stick with the plan my man. Good luck and God bless you brother!

I have been using Noom for 8 months. Down 50lbs, a1c is down too! No special food to buy. Track everything on my
Phone
Best way is over time. It trains your body to eat that way and it sticks with you. I just got sloppy and drank and bunch of soft drinks which kill people like me that can gain weight at the drop of a dime. I remember when I was bodybuilding and other real cut guys would complain that they couldn't put on weight. I just chuckled and thought " That's a problem you just don't want to have buddy! ". I have had to watch my weight all of my freaking life and it's exhausting. I mean just the cloths not fitting and then having to cut back. It just goes on and on and on!
I have 3 waist sizes of pants in my closet. I already have to be careful of pant fit because if they are to tight they make my back hurt. Had to give up on jeans all together.

Back
Top Bottom