• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So you really like that NRA "Carry Guard Insurance" that covers you if you shoot someone?

I have it and will stick by it. Your bail and 20% of lawyer fees are paid up front. If you respond with deadly force within the law, you will probably never see a court room.

You aren't going to be able to "stick by it", Chubb, the underwriting insurer is dumping the NRA. This is coverage written on an association group basis....what I used to do for a living. If either party....Chubb or the NRA, in this case.....decide to terminate the relationship, that's it.

Check out USCCA for similar coverage not at all affiliated with the NRA, its a stand-alone outfit.

Several things in that article I have issue with:

1. policies as "murder insurance" skewed toward protecting white shooters,--That is racist to Whites right off the bat and it pays nothing for murder
2.survivors and relatives of victims have campaigned vigorously to restrict sales of automatic weapons--really? sales of automatic weapons-tired of the lies

You aren't going to be able to "stick by it", Chubb, the underwriting insurer is dumping the NRA. This is coverage written on an association group basis....what I used to do for a living. If either party....Chubb or the NRA, in this case.....decide to terminate the relationship, that's it.

Check out USCCA for similar coverage not at all affiliated with the NRA, its a stand-alone outfit.
I assume that Chubb will have to honor the contract for the year I paid for. At that point I will look at USCCA. Thanks

Still comes down to " WHO has made a claim and what is their experience with dealing with it"....Promises and even a written contract are only good when you are forced to spend the money to defend it in court....Until I hear end results of someone's claims it's still worthless .

Back
Top Bottom