• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So you want a Zev tech Glock ?

its like putting rims and a system on a daily driver. lol. the zev triggers are freaking sweet though and i do foresee one in my future for my 19.

and all i see when i hear nutnfancy is the hilarious way he cannot operate a bolt gun lol. forgot which video it was, i think the Ruger Gunsite, but it was just sad how he couldnt operate it lol.

Stopped at 4:49, Zevs are designed to be Race guns. its like saying "Do I need a race 2011 for a carry gun?" Its comparing apples to oranges. For most people a factory Glock with the addition of night sights will be plenty. But then you have the competitors and other people looking for every edge they can get.

I always thought the ZEV stuff was for competitive shooters. I'm always up for a better trigger and sights on any firearm. If your a competition guy, every advantage helps.

its like putting rims and a system on a daily driver. lol. the zev triggers are freaking sweet though and i do foresee one in my future for my 19.

and all i see when i hear nutnfancy is the hilarious way he cannot operate a bolt gun lol. forgot which video it was, i think the Ruger Gunsite, but it was just sad how he couldnt operate it lol.
Why wouldnt you put rims on your daily or a radio. Then you can enjoy your purchases regularly.

I like the look....have built my own for comp use....but still haven't spent that on two race pistols
image1-jpg.420398

Back
Top Bottom